Alhamdulillah. A Blissful Day :D

Sesuatu yang aku tunggu tunggu sampai go die and come back alive, sesuatu yang membuat curiousity kills the cat, sesuatu yang membuat hari hari ku semakin dungu. kahkahkah. Alhamdulillah, Allah bless me. He gave me the PERFECT gift and answer what I am asking for. He fulfil my dream. Alhamdulillah! :D I feel so blessed today. I am so happy with my achievement. 8A's on my result. A smile on mum's face, that was enough for me. although at first I wanna ask everything, then tiba tiba rasa, apa apa pun boleh, I don't care bout that any more. A bless from Allah. Like seriously, I wanna visit abah's grave. I wanna share with him :) I hope he is happy with my achievement. I did it for him btw. :D Alhamdulillah I did it !! Yeay! My batch-mates did it well too. Alhamdullillah 104 out of 145 students got straight A's at SESTA. syukran ya Allah. but, the sad moments when there's an exception of us :( AHA! my second situation expectation. I know this possibility will happen. *sigh* hope they won't feel so bad. they did it great too! I love my batch-mates . The Trailblazer . but that's okay! WE ARE STILL TRAILBLAZER :D it's us before exam!


Alhamdullillah, all of us are so great. btw, hee I got many wishes. and, from the one that got away too. he came back alive and wish me. kahkahkah, I lied to him, he sayings sorry for loads, I am just kidding. and we had a great conversation together that night. with my other friends too. cool :D My mum met Taqi's mum. We are too shy there. Dua dua bajet baik, tapi aku jahat sikit lah, try to be cool. Taqi lah, berlakon baik habis. haha, I am so happy today. Alhamdulillah I have a great day today. Allah, thank you for everything. thank you for the achievement, for a great mum, the awesome teachers. the perfect friends. I love them. THANK YOU ALLAH :') Alhamdulillah !

Comments

Popular Posts