A Kick Start

Hello guys! After so long I made an escape from blogging, writing on Wordpress & finally I think I want to restrain myself to start blogging again for something interesting that I've been trying in my life and share it with you guys. I am not expecting this to be a big hit but yea whatever, as long as I am doing this for my own happiness because writing and published it always to be fun to me. I had done renewing my blog theme, with new stuff and way more simple than it used to be. Besides, I even want to share more of things and not just thoughts or whatever.

however, I am still thinking whether I should delete my previous "rempit" posts or not because whenever I read it back it's like, urghhh Farihin how can you be this childish I can't!!!! but yea whatever. I may delete it or I may not. Nanti la fikir yang tu. But hopefully I am determined enough to be rajin to update many more things here especially when I am on semester break at this moment. so till here! hope you enjoy my blog bye!

Comments

Popular Posts